Friday, March 5, 2010

We like the BAD one!

Girls like bad boys!!
It's the same theory. I like bad lecturer!!!
Don't get me wrong, the word "bad" doesnt means she is lazy or doesn't teach well..
She is just not the kind one...em...get what i mean?
for those who took SAM in 2009, my bad means the characteristic somewhat like....
Ms LAI LAI~
hehe.. and my kind means like Ms jenny!!!
Luckily, i have my CHEM lecturer is like Lai Lai ~! phew~! cause other lecturers are like Jenny and as boring as J too...( sorry ms jenny..^^)
Uni life is kinda boring here....yeah, i should have fun..like hang out with friends or whatever..
But, I just feel bored when the dinner outing is just like a routine...
Yes, i love the games after the dinner and yes, i like to meeet many many more people..
But, I just feel bored..somehow...
Sorry , out of the topic~! haha XD
oYea, i like chem lecturer, eventhough she is not the "good" one~! hehe
at least chem feels more challenging ..and get more of my attention...
HOnestly, come on! this is Uni!!! we suppose to study hard!!
Why Im still in the holiday mood?!
~Sad~

No comments:

Post a Comment