Sunday, January 2, 2011

3.1.2011 单纯想哭的我

我好想睡!!! 睡不着!!无聊!!!
想哭到睡。。。

结束了2011的庆祝。
That's the first time i send some msges to him after so many days n months.
I am glad about that. Maybe i just too free that's why im thinking sth i shouldnt think too much about.

As people know, i am a selfish person. I do like people but love? em...maybe i still need some time. I always love myself more. never change.

I cant sleep!! and things abt him pop up again just to let me sleep...but as i think more about it.. i let my imagination go away... maybe i just need a relationship so that i can feel the sweet and pain but not him whereas he just appears to be the person that i can think of.

haha..stupid me and poor him .

cant slp cant slp cant slp cant slp cant slp cant slp.....
i wont stop thinking as i enjoy that at least i hav one person to think of..
in fact there are many others! hehe

2 comments:

  1. da lang da lang ~~ hahax...come lemme hug u~~
    first time feel that u really wan to cry~~

    hahax

    ReplyDelete