Saturday, April 24, 2010

The 47th post

Ah chuang is fighting!!!!
Ah chuang is fight with the virus!!!! ><
posted in fb said im sick.....actually i dont think that's a good idea...
cuz i scared my sis will see it and tell my mum.....i dont want her to think i cant take care myself.
But...haha still my sis told....(shit!) sigh..
actually the reason i posted i m sick in fb...still have one reason...
i just wanna see...who will comment on it....and ........yeah...someone i wish they have comment dint comment...i wont say anything about that...but i thought..they at least will always see and concern what am i doing...maybe they just dint c the post (i hope). I am sad...i know feel sad with this kind of little thing is stupid, but i feel sad....i know im not a talkative and i know im super bored person...and dont talk much wont attract some1 to notice me.
But..i thought we're good friends....no....i should say best friends...maybe she just leave a comment a simply take care...i will be very happy...but she dint, i feel disappointed.
Another person that i feel shit is M, i hate M!! i hate M!!!!
sigh....whatelse i can blame? blame myself is not good enough to let ppl to like me. ha..

PS. listen to kim tae woo's song doing things is such an enjoy. Thx ajossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment