Monday, February 22, 2010

INTRO

Hi guys. Casey’s here. For some who know me before I come to Aus will better know me as Hippo. J In this blog, I am going upload all about my life in Brisbane. For some who are interested about my life, or coming to Brisbane (especially for study) you might want to have a look at this blog.

I am a Malaysia study in UQ. I came to Aus on 15 Feb 2010 ( the 2nd day of Chinese new year, how sad was it…L, cant celebrate my new year at my home town). I came here with my dad at first, he stayed with me for about 5 days. Thanks for him, I got lots of my stuff settled now. He stayed in Brisbane city, George William Hotel aka YMCA which only takes few minute walks to Queen street mall (tourist spot). It’s nice there, though I don’t really know which way to go till now. J I stayed with him for the 5 days…as you know, a hotel will always better than any place else…so why don’t i?

No comments:

Post a Comment