Monday, February 22, 2010

IT's shopping time!

After moved in to my room in St Lucia, my dad and i decided to buy some stuff! So.....we headed to TOOWONG VILLAGE!
It's not that big, compare to penang...but still got 3/4 floors and one ground floor..but i still think it is not as big as queenslany and gurney in penang ...hehe.
Before we actually start to buy, we have our lunch (or dinner? ) there. I got the cheapest food..hand roll sushi!

how much do you think it cost? ^^is quite reasonable , the price.

My dad had this, i think is unagi...about $6 sth?...it ok..

BUT! when my dad saw we just eating with the hand roll...adui~~ you should eat more!!! SO, we have another round. eat again! but we share la of course! hehe

it's the large portion one, and it's nice!know what is this? potato!!!! BIG , right? no wonder my mum says i will get fat if i live in AUS ==

Hey, they have curry and rice here!!!

At the end, we're really really FULL!!! cant even walk!! OMG!! But, we still have to walk mah..haha XD to coles! It's like a market...like carefour or giant...things there are cheap!

dont ask me why i take this photo, it just caught my attention, i think we dont have it malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment