Monday, February 22, 2010

My very first DAY in BRISBANE!

The weather in Brisbane is quite hot in feb. It’s summer anyway. I am excited!! Really looking forward to study at here.

So, we took a taxi to Indooroopilly, to my motel, ( Inoodooroopilly Lodge & Motel) But, when we went there, my dad wasn’t satisfied with the place..erm…it’s kinda..”old”. But is really cheap! $190 included breakfast and dinner ( Mon to Fri) and is quite convenient. Still, my dad face didn’t look so happy. *sigh*

The rest of that day was quite messed up. NOT SURE WHERE TO GO..But that day was my luckiest day! Coz I met a group of senior which is really nice ( though they are Christian, I mean is OK with me). They helped us to find accommodation near St Lucia around $150-$200 online and fetched us to see the rooms.

Last I decided to stay in a room in Brisbane street! The room is quite nice, and em.kinda big, Im sharing that house with a malay girl from Maldive(really a wonderful place to visit! I mean the country! She is so lucky!). But I think there will another 2 girls moving in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment